A Better Understanding of Your Healthcare Market
Market Insights measures the opinions and behaviors of 270,000 healthcare consumers annually—the largest online U.S. healthcare survey.
National Research Corporation fields the data from over 250 markets across the country, giving your organization actionable insights that can help you:
- Measure brand value and build brand equity – Brand Insights (featuring BrandArc)
- Realize advertising efficacy and evaluate recall – Advertising Insights (featuring AdVoice)
- Gain a competitive edge in your markets
- Optimize your marketing spend
- Understand consumer preferences
- Drill into the perceptions of potential patients
- Focus strategies on local consumer behaviors
- Plus, account advisors and monthly dashboards keep you up-to-date on your market standing and more.
Market Insights Reveals Answers
Market Insights provides answers for healthcare organizations looking to validate and optimize marketing strategies and dollars. Much more than market research; it’s membership-based access to on-demand tools that streamline marketing efforts for your healthcare organization. You’ll analyze and better understand your target audience to boost the effectiveness of your marketing strategy.
Achieve your strategic needs and increase your success by connecting to your consumers and leveraging the vast experience of National Research to interpret healthcare consumer perception data.
Consumer Choice Award
National Research Corporation annually provides Consumer Choice Awards for the most-preferred hospitals in over 300 U.S. markets. Winners, named in Modern Healthcare magazine, are selected from the nation's most comprehensive, nationwide consumer health care profile, the National Research Corporation Healthcare Market Guide. Its data represents consumer surveys from over 250,000 households in the U.S. Consumer Choice Awards for hospitals are based on consumer preference responses. Since 1996, National Research has awarded hospitals whose consumers have recognized them for providing quality healthcare services.
> Learn more